The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Medical Services
Qualifications and Experience
- The Director of Medical Services is responsible to the Rector for the smooth running of the Medical Centre.
- He/she is responsible for coordinating the work and activities of subordinate staff and taking overall charge of the Medical Centre.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- The candidate must possess MBBS and be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with Eighteen (18) years post qualification cognate experience.
- He/she must be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications.
- He/she must not be more than Fifty-nine (59) years of age as at the time of assumption of duty.
Application Closing Date
- The salary and condition of service for the position are as obtainable in all Federal Polytechnics in the country.
- The appointee shall also enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the National Salaries/Incomes and Wages Commission.
20th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (20) typewritten Applications and CV, specifying the following:
- Name in full
- Date and place of birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Current contact address to include GSM number and e-mail
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
- Membership of Professional Associations/Bodies
- Community Service
- Awards, Honours and Commendations (if any)
- Present appointment with date and Salary
- Names, addresses of three (3) referees
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked "Application for the Post of Director of Medical Services" at the top left hand corner addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa,
P.M.B. 001, Nasarawa,
Referee report should be sent under confidential cover directly to the Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, marked "Referee's Report for the Post of Director of Medical Services" on top left hand corner of the envelop.