The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- The Chief Security Officer is responsible to the Rector for the general administration/operational duties and supervision of the Security Division as well as ensuring the protection of lives and properties, crime prevention and enforcement of Polytechnic regulations.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least ten (10) years cognate experience in the Police or Armed Forces and security work and must not be below the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police or its equivalent.
- An intelligence or crime management background would be an advantage.
- He/she should be capable of maintaining and developing the necessary security and policing arrangement, covering both day and night shifts.
Application Closing Date
- The salary and conditions of service for the position are as obtainable in all Federal Polytechnics in the country
- The appointee shall also enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government.
20th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (20) typewritten Applications and CV, specifying the following:
- Name in full
- Date and place of birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Current contact address to include GSM number and e-mail
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
- Membership of Professional Associations/Bodies
- Community Service
- Awards, Honours and Commendations (if any)
- Present appointment with date and Salary
- Names, addresses of three (3) referees
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked "Application for the Post of Chief Security Officer" at the top left hand corner addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa,
P.M.B. 001, Nasarawa,
Referee report should be sent under confidential cover directly to the Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, marked "Referee's Report for the Post of Chief Security Officer" on top left hand corner of the envelop.