Fadac Resources - We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: NYSC Corper
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- The Intern provides quality compliance and administrative support to our recruitment team, clients and teammates. Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to our consultants on various projects.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field.
- Develops a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
- Keeps abreast of Document retention requirements
- Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development
- Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession.
- Cultivate interpersonal skills
- Develop negotiating and public speaking skills
- Foster time management skills
- Recruitment Administration
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements
- Ensure Career Builder and Monster job packs are current with available job ads
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes
- Track cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings
- Post new positions on various websites
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Complete and mail out regret letters
- Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Complete and mail out offer letters
- Manage Client Satisfaction
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more senior team member
- Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses.
Application Closing Date
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.