At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Presales Engineer
- The Junior Presales Engineer is a role which requires a mixture of business, sales, and technical ability.
- A successful candidate is a results driven individual who operates with a sense of humor when under pressure, can understand and communicate technical concepts, and enjoys interacting with clients.
- This individual must be able to work proactively and take initiative to hunt down a resource when they need to find answers or solve problems. This role supports the sales team by conceptualizing business models and building customized product demonstrations.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Keep current on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Are able to complete solution design documents, including process flows
- Serve as a pre-sales resource by supporting the primary sales representative in the discovery process, evaluating business needs to identify the appropriate value position to win the opportunity
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to define project requirements for the development of designs and solutions
- Act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after sales support
Application Closing Date
- You’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have 5-7 years of experience and you possess a passion for IT and technology
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have a great command of the English language
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for long periods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online