Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Start production equipment
- check conformity between actual production stock and Origyn stock
- Requesting of Raw & Packaging material required per shift "check possibility of order and delivery form and provide the team leader with the batch number
- Check Raw material at reception such as "batch number, quantity, status in Origyn and pallet number"
- Following Production shift target in blending and Packaging side each hour
- Ensure smooth production running and working to achieve the shift plan
- Deal with shift issues such as "Raw material loss, abnormality, origin, equipment...etc.."
- Ensure all production rules are implemented
- Ensure all production test are preformed
- Ensure and monitoring production Organization cleanness
- Check all finished product pallet before transferring to warehouse.
- evaluate new production operators
- Coordinate with warehouse team to delivery finished product pallets
- Record DSR on the excel sheet and monitoring KPIs
- check all starting data and ensure conformity
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
Competence Essential Desirable:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
Application Closing Date
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- 3 years’ food industry plant experience
19th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title and the Location" as the subject of the email