Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Agri- Professional for Government Liaison)
Abuja & Portharcourt
- Serves as the Agricultural Professional for Agricultural ministry & government Liaison.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts studies related to agricultural economics.
- Collaborates with irrelevant stakeholders in the area of Agricultural development.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting agricultural economic research and survey studies to develop and recommend.
- Builds cooperative relationships with farmers, Agricultural Government agency and other agricultural stakeholders.
- Negotiates terms of agreements; analyzes proposals and alternatives; and drafts agreements.
- Recommends actions to management for the resolution of issues relating to execution and implementation of Agricultural policies.
- Evaluates the agricultural economy and explores opportunities for cost effective transfers, acquisitions, or exchanges.
- Reviews crop statistics and monitors agribusiness trends and improvements and recommends techniques and practices to optimize profitability as well as advises management of potential crop values in anticipation of crop fallowing, stressing, or substitution proposals.
- Represents Metropolitan at local events, professional associations, and public agencies including their Board meetings; develops positive working relationships with farmers, Agricultural government agency, communities, economic institutions,
- Prepares reports, presentations for above tasks as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Education and Experience: Minimum Master’s degree / PhD in Agriculture, Soil Science, Crops Sciences, Plant Breeding and other related courses.
- Experiences: Minimum of 10 – 20 Years Experiences
Required Skills and Abilities to:
Application Closing Date
- Negotiate agreements; encourage and facilitate cooperation; develop consensus with agricultural agencies and Metropolitan; exercise sound judgment and discretion;
- Communicate orally and in writing on administrative and technical topics; represent Metropolitan to public agencies, regulatory bodies, interest groups, and the public; identify and analyze agricultural operation questions, issues and needs;
- Evaluate alternatives and recommend effective courses of action; resolve conflict regarding budgeting, scheduling, funding, and procurement requirements; and establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other agencies, regulatory agencies, and the public
18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
or [email protected]
using the "Job title and the Location" as the subject of the email.