A Manufacturing Company situated in Ode-Remo, Ogun State seeks to hire a smart, innovative, self-motivated and competent candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Mechatronics Engineer
Qualification and Skill requirements
- Create mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products
- Design engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Implement or test design solutions.
- Research, select, apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Apply mechatronic or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components, or finished goods.
- Analyze design or requirements information for mechanical equipment or systems.
- Design electromechanical equipment or systems.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Mechatronics Engineer
- Minimum of B.Eng/HND in Mechatronics Engineering or related studies
- Ability to use different softwares such as; Dassault Systemes Dymola, Finite element method FEM software, MSC Software Adams, MSC Software Nastran, The MathWorks MATLAB, etc
- Analytical and scientific thinking
- Innovative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make sound judgement calls and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]
with the subject "Mechatronics Engineer".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted