A Manufacturing Company situated in Ode-Remo, Ogun State seeks to hire a smart, innovative, self-motivated and competent candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Auto Electrician
- The Auto electrician will be responsible for fault diagnosis as well as work on all vehicle electrical systems and components, including ignition, fuel injection and engine management systems, anti-lock braking, battery, wiring and charging systems, heating and air conditioning systems, lighting and indicators.
- Must also be familiar with increasingly-sophisticated in-car entertainment systems, including radios and video players, cell phone, navigation and vehicle information systems.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- Performing electronic diagnostics on cars and other vehicles to identify faults
- Repairing electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles, replacing damaged/faulty parts where necessary
- Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work
- Assembling and installing electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicles
- Preparing time and cost estimates for customers
- Performing routine revision and maintenance on motor vehicle.
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant
- Repair parts and equipment when needed
- Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles
- Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Auto Electrician
- Minimum of B.Eng/HND Electrical Engineering or related field
- practically and mechanically oriented
- Ability to think logically and clearly
- Psychologically and medically fit
- Possession of good vision and be able to identify different colors
- Must be safety conscious, to avoid unnecessary accidents
- Good business sense and good judgment
- Quality of work consciousness and have customer satisfaction in mind.
- Extensive software skills, internet research abilities.
- Ability to make sound judgement calls and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]
with the subject "Auto Electrician".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted