A Manufacturing Company situated in Ode-Remo, Ogun State seeks to hire a smart, innovative, self-motivated and competent candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Auto AC Technician
Qualification and Skill requirements
- Installs and repairs automotive air-conditioning units: Bolts compressor to engine block and installs driving pulley on front end of crankshaft.
- Places fan belt on pulleys, adjusts tension, and tightens bolts.
- Bolts evaporator unit under dashboard or in trunk.
- Welds or bolts mounting brackets to automobile frame.
- Drills holes through interior panels, threads hoses through holes and connects hoses to compressor, evaporator, and cool-air outlet.
- Fills compressor with refrigerant and starts unit.
- Measures compressor pressure to determine efficiency of compressor, using gauge.
- Listens to operating unit for indications of malfunction.
- Removes faulty units from vehicles, disassembles them, and replaces worn and broken parts and fluid in unit.
- Makes electrical connections as required.
- May specialize in installation of automotive air-conditioning units and be designated Automotive Air-Conditioner Installer.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Auto AC Technician
- Minimum of B.Eng/HND Electrical Engineering or related field
- practically and mechanically oriented
- Ability to think logically and clearly
- Adequate knowledge and principles of air-conditioning unit repair and maintenance, including controls, MSDS sheets, safety practices and procedures and tools used.
- Ability to read and interpret building regulations and codes implemented by city, state and federal government agencies pertaining to installing air-conditioning units.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]
with the subject "Auto AC Technician".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted