A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Parts Manager
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Forecast all inventory needs and sales estimates.
- Develop annual parts department budget
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system and ensure regular parts turnover.
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Responsible for supply/distribution of spare parts to internal & external customers.
- Take order for parts and accessories.
- Participate in the Purchases, Sales and Inventories.
Application Closing Date
- B.Eng. / HND in Mechanical Engineering similar engineering background.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in an automobile sector.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to parts department operations
- Must be a highly creative, imaginative, motivated merchandising and sales oriented person.
- Experience in warehousing system
- Passion for Inventory Management and all aspects of inventory operations.
- Knowledge and experience in the automobile industry.
- Good communication skill both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package (Excel, MS word etc.).
15th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]
on a subject matter - "Spare Parts Manager".