IMPACT Initiatives is a humanitarian NGO, based in Geneva, Switzerland. The organisation manages several initiatives, including the REACH Initiative. The IMPACT team comprises specialists in data collection, management and analysis and GIS. IMPACT was launched at the initiative of ACTED, an international NGO whose headquarter is based in Paris and is present in thirty countries. The two organizations have a strong complementarity formalized in a global partnership, enabling IMPACT to benefit from ACTED’s operational support on its fields of intervention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: REACH Assessment Officer
Job Field: Research & Assessment
Application Closing Date
- We are currently looking for a REACH Assessment Officer to support our REACH team in Nigeria.
- IMPACT is seeking an experienced candidate with recent experience implementing traditional qualitative M+E, but who also possesses a strong understanding of beneficiary-centric qualitative approaches.
- The candidate should be able to live and operate in very basic field conditions for long periods of time.
- Under the supervision of, and in close coordination with, the IMPACT Country Coordinator and IMPACT HQ in Geneva, the REACH Assessment Officer is responsible for the management and implementation of all aspects of assessments in country, including assessment planning, data collection and analysis.
- He/she will also be responsible for related logistics, partner coordination, reporting and finance requirements and will be required to provide input to the strategic development of IMPACT in country and region.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.