Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Associate
: Lafia, Nasarawa
Department: Customer Experience
Type: Full Time
Duties (This is in non-exhaustive list, which will be subject to change from time to time)
- Fenix is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Service Center Associate with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- You will be a liaison between Fenix and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision.
Required Skills & Experience
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Fenix
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with the customer units and support in the swapping process
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of sales unit inventory across PoS territory
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of service unit inventory (including accessories) in the Service Center
- Assist with product development through conducting field tests and surveys when required
- Help collect data on Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Provide regular reports on sales unit inventory, service unit inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Always enter accurate and honest information into the Fenix data systems. Ensure data entry is high quality so that data can be used to better serve our customers
- Escalate issues or questions to manager if you cannot resolve them
- Make courtesy calls to Fenix customers as requested
- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience.
- An OND/HND/Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interact with peers and mid level leaders internally
- Fresh graduate highly desired
- Proximity to Service Centre location is key.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply please send a CV and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Fenix?
- What leadership and/or entrepreneurial experience will you bring to Fenix in this role?
- What is your vision for Fenix’s Commercial Strategy across your state?
- What will make Fenix’s commercial strategy unique 5 years from now if you were in this role?
: We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.