A leading Domestic Services Outfit, reputable for the provision of professional Nannies, House helps, Cooks, Drivers, Gatemen, Cleaners, Gardeners & artisans to homes and offices in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nanny
- We are looking for an enchanting, lively, and organized Nannies for clients, you will play a key role in providing care, intellectual stimulation, discipline, and entertainment for the children. You will also collaborate with the parents to plan and prepare meals, organize activities and outings, and arrange for transportation.
- Tend to the general and basic needs of the children while providing supervision to ensure the children’s safety in day-to-day activities.
- Engage children in age-appropriate activities - including free play, arts and crafts, games, and reading - to encourage the children’s intellectual development.
- Supervise homework and assist if needed.
- Model appropriate social behaviors to encourage children’s social and emotional development, such as developing empathy and cultivating interpersonal relationships.
- Teach children safe behavior based on environmental context; for example, seek adult assistance to cross the street.
- Monitor the children’s behavior for irregularities pertaining to their health and well-being as well as their physical, emotional, and mental development.
- In case of illness or injury, provide necessary medical attention; for example, transport the child to a doctor or hospital, take the child’s temperature, and administer medications as directed.
- Instruct the children on proper health and personal care habits, such as diet, exercise, and toilet behavior; provide assistance as needed.
- Assign chores as appropriate to teach the children responsibility, self-control, and self-confidence.
- Praise the children for targeted behaviors to encourage appropriate conduct.
- Create a safe environment for the children by removing hazards and enforcing appropriate boundaries.
- Transport the children to school), extracurricular activities, social outings, and medical appointments (if needed)
- Perform housekeeping tasks related to the children’s care.
- Meet with the parents regularly to reflect on and plan for the children’s activities and development.
Application Closing Date
- Basic knowledge of infant and child first aid and possibly cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Proficiency in computer technology, including calendar and scheduling software, web applications, and word processing software.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Understanding of child psychology and stages of development.
- Prior experience in childcare settings (day care center, nursery, babysitting, nanny).
25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Profile to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.