Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- To manage all the Company's Construction Personnel across the Projects providing adequate staffing to Projects during each phase of them, starting from their planning during the Bids Phase up to the completion of the Construction activities, covering the entire life of the Projects.
- The role functionally reports to the OPERATIONS MANAGER. The role is a member of the corporate management team providing strategic insight, technical leadership and subject matter expertise while working in partnership with the DESICON Group project and operational teams to positively shape the business achieving excellent financial results and competitiveness.
- Responsible for managing construction activities across the group including but not limited to providing an oversight on project managers, engineers and vendors/contractors performance.
- Provides an Operational oversight/leadership for the project preparations, planning, execution and close out of complex planned/emergent construction projects for the Group while generally developing strategies for flawless project fulfillment excellence.
- Drives Operational efficiency and effectiveness across all construction projects of the Group by providing leadership interface between Operations and Projects.
- Provides the organization with expertise in continuous process improvement, change management with primary focus on Safety, Quality, Cost, Timely Delivery of Project/Processes in line with “Lean” Methodologies.
- Supporting Business Planning (manpower, material and equipment) both for existing projects and start-up of new projects (Brown or Greenfields)
- Provides an oversight to project construction leadership, ensuring operational excellence goals and requirements are met at all times through real time tracking of cost, productivity and execution risk of projects.
- Drives improvement of on-time delivery of project, project cost & productivity, vendor/sourcing cost, control resource (Personnel & Equipment) hour cost, through continuous tracking.
- Provides Operational Leadership for projects Bid/Quote development including work scope, site condition check, preliminary safety and risk analysis to identify potential issues or obstacles and to minimize cost impact for site execution.
- Ensures proper execution documentation is prepared, used, reviewed, stored and delivered timely including HSE, Quality, Construction.
- First Degree or HND in Engineering
Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- COREN Membership.
- PMP Certification.
- Minimum 15 Years EPC experience in Oil and Gas with at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation.
Key Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- High order of Cost Awareness.
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Excellent Presentation and Negotiating Skills
- Experience Should Cover Site and Office Exposure, With Approximately 70% Being Site Based.
7th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.