Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading EPC Company requires a suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Project Interface Engineer
- Reviews and updates the project scope, activity list, resource estimate, budget, schedule, risk register and other project constraints for the approval of the Project Manager
- Responsible for handling general interaction and liaison with client.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective project progress and performance reporting plan. Relates with the Project Planner(s) to prepare project weekly and monthly performance report for the approval of the Project Manager.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the site managers, sectional heads and lead engineers on the achievement of project deliverables.
- Communicate and evaluates the achievement of project objectives at all stages of the project.
- Ensures the compilation, control and reporting of all delays, disruption and variation to contract such that management action is alerted at the right time.
- Enforces the compliance of project quality and HSE requirements. Monitors the close out of technical, quality and HSE actions.
- Ensures all resources, personnel. Equipment and materials are coordinated to ensure operational efficiency and delivery of project objectives.
- Under the supervision of the project manager, coordinates all scope verification processes, analysis of the effectiveness of the procedures and documentation of lessons learned.
- Supervision of Generation of deliverables with the leads.
Educational Qualification required for the Position
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation
- Degree or HND IN Engineering.
- Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- COREN Membership.
Experience required for the Position:
- Minimum 10 years experience as Project Engineer with at least 5 years in Project Interface role.
Key Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- Work Experience Should Cover Both Site and Office
- Developing Presentation Skills
- High Level It Skills.
7th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.