Lorache Limited - Our client, one of the leading Internet Service Provider is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Retail Manager
Lagos & Abuja
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyse brand positioning and consumer insights
- Oversee new and on-going marketing and advertising activities.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Manage the sales personnel in shops and kiosks
- Create brand initiatives and supervise performance delivery at all outlets
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Supervise and spear head opening of new outlets
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
Application Closing Date
- Sales experience from Media (Ad Space Selling), ISP, TELECOM
- Frontline Sales experience
- Management and supervision of several sales outlets
- Proven working experience as Retail manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Outstanding and excellent communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Sales experience from E-Commerce, ISP, TELECOM sector
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 200 dealers
- Calm temperament but an aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable
- Demonstrated experience of running sales teams.
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Age- Early or late 30s.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Strong and full of energy to drive sales
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job title" as subject of your mail.