Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence based healthcare and information/support to needy children and family in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena. This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of new born, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria. The challenge of this group and the absence of reproducible health care of quality meant that such a gap needed bridging. This is the void that Lady Helen Child Health Foundation will strive to fill.
We are therefore looking for someone who shares in this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
Duties of the Post
- Collect data, study, and research and analyze and evaluate.
- Research, study and provide designs and architecture.
- Quality Assurance of Data
- Deliver qualitative and quantitative results through research and analysis.
- Balance and prioritize tasks.
- Research, study, evaluate and perform data analysis.
- Assist senior research staff in their tasks.
- Education: Minimum of a 1st Degree or its equivalent
- ICT Skills: Equipped with IT Skills.
- Communication: developed verbal, written, and oral skills
- Knowledge of common WHO definition of relevant statistics in Child Health matters (e.g Immunization, Child/ Infant Mortality, Poverty Alleviation).
Salary & Other Information
Application Closing Date
- Salary commensurate with experience and maybe negotiable
- Office space and computer support will be available.
1st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.