Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI's achievements.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the North-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
: Gombe & Taraba
Project: Global Fund Key Population
Slot: 2 Openings
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- The Laboratory Scientist is to provide Laboratory services to members of the Key populations and their partners at One-Stop-Shop (OSS), also will perform laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to support provision of the continuum of HIV treatment services, will equally prepare Dried Tube Specimen (DTS) panels for IQC and EQA (Proficiency testing) to support HTS on the project.
Application Closing Date
- AMLSC with at least 5 years of progressive experience with a GF or PEPFAR supported laboratories
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: [email protected]
with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.