Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI's achievements.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the North-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
: Gombe & Taraba
Project: Global Fund Key Population
Slot: 2 Openings
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Under the supervision of State Program Advisor and OSS Clinical Lead, He/ She is the first point of contact with the KPs or any other person entering the OSS, register clients according to established protocols, assist Clients to complete all necessary forms and documentation, ensure Clients information is accurate, inform Clients of medical office procedures and policy.
Application Closing Date
- BSc/ND/HND Administrations/Secretarial Studies.
- 3 - 5 cognate experience in a similar or related field.
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.