Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI's achievements.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the North-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Data Clerk
: Gombe & Taraba
Project: Global Fund Key Population
Slot: 2 Openings
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Data Clerk will design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting at the OSS, ensure rigor and quality in data collection, will also be responsible for data collation, processing and reporting of monthly summary forms from the One Stop Shop (OSS), carrying out data verification exercises at various service points.
Application Closing Date
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or competency required:
- First degree in Social Science, Public Health or another relevant discipline;
- At least 1 years M&E experience in the Health sector, experience working on HIV treatment program or sexual and reproductive is an advantage
- Demonstrate computer literacy in MS-Office- Excel, Power Point and Word.
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected]
with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.