Okapi Consulting is a Johannesburg-based research and implementation organisation with associates throughout Africa and around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will report to donors, maintain oversight and coordination of all Okapi activities in Nigeria to ensure that policies and procedures are followed, staff and freelancers are engaged as necessary, radio programmes are delivered on time, on budget, to a high standard, and meet the requirements of funders and other relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with relevant tasks
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in media project planning and management in difficult environments
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online