A reputable Business Membership Organisation (BMO) on the island seeks the services of competent professionals to the fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Director, Membership & Branch Development
Academic & Professional Requirements
- The Asst. Director, Membership & Branch Development heads a critical department in the organisation and is responsible for membership development, relations, servicing and retention.
- He/She is expected to grow the organisation’s membership in the right quality and quantity and ensure the retention of old members. Leads the membership team in ensuring the provision of valuable services and expansion of membership values and benefits.
- He/She heads the team in designing, exploring and discovering value adding propositions for all members of the organisation.
- Post Graduate degree in Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is key
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management position
- Experience in BMOs, and in similar functional area is an added advantage
24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.