A reputable Business Membership Organisation (BMO) on the island seeks the services of competent professionals to the fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Accounts & Finance
- The Head Finance & Accounts will oversee the General Accounting and Financial Reporting functions for the Organisation.
- Ensure all financial reporting are in compliance with set policies, CBN, IFRS and other financial regulatory standards.
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline; minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience preferably in professional accounting firms or financial or manufacturing companies; Accounting professional certification - ACA /ACCA/ CFA or CPA is required.
- Experience in financial accounting and reporting, risk management, corporate finance, investment management, treasury, budgeting, financial control, financial analysis and forecasting, compliance and financial modelling.
- In-depth understanding of statutory requirements, IFRS, accounting principles, laws and best practices is required.
Application Closing Date
- Strategic orientation, leadership skills; integrity; honesty; excellent communication skills, thorough understanding of business principles and practices; strong interpersonal skills to engage peers, senior management team and external stakeholders; proven ability to motivate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.