Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Associate
Type of Appointment: Fixed term
Duration: Twelve (12) months
- The role is to provide support to Program Manager in ensuring that documents for payment of Counsellor Testers and State Program officers monthly allowance are collated on timely and efficient manner, processed in line with organization policy and donor organization standard of operation
- The role reports to Program Manager.
- Collect and collate all fund requests from State team
- Raise Payment Vouchers
- Prepares bank reconciliation statement
- Prepares Management report
- Prepares statutory financial reports as fall dues
- Process approvals for payment requests
- File payment vouchers after ensuring all necessary documents
- Review of program retirements
- Track administrative expenses of state offices
- Ensure adherence to retirement and donor specific guidelines for reporting
- Conduct supportive supervision to Counsellor Testers
- Review the financial document collected and cross checking to ensure arithmetical accuracy
- Ensure adherence to procurement guidelines
- Prompt payment of statutory deductions and filling of such document
- Responsible for Asset management
- Documentation of CTs documents
- Providing administrative responsibilities
- Any other duties as assigned.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate strong personality skill in the following:
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Integrity and honesty
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability to communicate in written and oral English
- Ability to work with minimal level of supervision.
Application Closing Date
- Applicant must have a minimum of University Degree in Accounting, Economics or other Social Science courses or Higher National Diploma Certificate in Accounting & other Social Science courses
- Minimum of 2 years’ work-related experience in a similar organization
- Excellent organization and time management skills, pro-activeness in managing risks, self-motivated and resilient in stress management, strong attention to details, excellent writing and communication skills in English language are required. Similar experience with donor funded programs especially Global Fund CSS grant will be an added advantage
- Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/teamwork skills
- Computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above.
4pm; 25th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
- Interested candidates must indicate the Position and State being applied for in the Subject line of the email (E.g. Finance & Admin Associate - Rivers)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).