Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Project Transport Officer
Type of Appointment: Full Time
Duration: 12 Months
- The Project Transport Officer (TO) shall under the supervision of the Finance & Admin Associate provide transportation to project staff during grant implementation.
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities.
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies.
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office (line manager).
Application Closing Date
- Level of Education: SSCE/Diploma
- At least 4 years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Driver’s license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in English language and local language of cluster applied for.
- Experience working on the community component of GF HIV Impact Project.
4pm; 25th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
- Interested candidates must indicate the Position and State being applied for in the Subject line of the email (E.g. Project Transport Officer - Rivers)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).