CSS Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa, with a reputation for excellent business practices. Our core business focus is to provide value added products and services that meets the basic needs of the populace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Quality Control & Assurance
Job status: Full time
Qualification and Experience
- Sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products using current. pharmacopoeias, any associated 'wet' chemistry and instrumental techniques (HPLC, IR, UV), as appropriate.
- Preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished product), Certificates of Analysis (CoA) (for finished products) and stability reports
- Creating and executing method development and method validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical (pH, viscosity) and Instrumental (HPLC, UV) techniques, as appropriate.
- Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopoeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications in line with international best practices.
- Writing/reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS)
- Calibrating analytical equipment, as and when required.
- Supporting all QC activities.
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the specials Laboratory
- Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaising with relevant government regulatory Agencies.
- Be responsible for reporting periodically on the system to Management
- Degree in a Scientific discipline especially Laboratory Science Technology (with strong Biochemistry content).
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications to:
The General Manager,
CSS Group of Companies Nigeria,
20 Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokoro - Abuja.