eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- The Digital marketer is needed to help maintain an online presence for the company by marketing and engaging our products/services through our social media platforms.
- S/he will do the following:
- Develop email marketing campaigns directed at the different segments of our client base;
- Plan and execute all web, search engine optimization and display advertising campaigns;
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); Liaise and build relationships with media/digital advertising agencies;
- Carry out research on trends in digital marketing and make recommendations for strategic growth;
- Support content development.
Application Closing Date
- Qualification: Educated to at least degree level.
- Experience: At least one year experience in digital marketing. Experience of commercial activities in a technology or health setting would be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Skills: Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices, hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics etc.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
- Applicants must have a portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on resume or presented when required.