CSS Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa, with a reputation for excellent business practices. Our core business focus is to provide value added products and services that meets the basic needs of the populace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Job status: Full time
Qualification and Experience
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for reading and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document Internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Degree in a Scientific discipline (with strong Chemistry content): Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level
- Have good knowledge of good management practices (OMP)
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications to:
The General Manager,
CSS Group of Companies Nigeria,
20 Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokoro - Abuja.