Kadnetworks Limited is an Information, Networks and Communication Technology company founded in 2012. Kadnetworks operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio Our services include but not limited to: Web, Mobile Apps/Software Development, Network & Server Monitoring, Data Encryption & Disaster Recovery, Outsourced IT, Cyber Security, Classified Ads (Online Marketplace), Integrated Satellite & Fiber-Optic Internet Services, Mobile Transaction Services, eCommerce Solutions & other Internet Related Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer/Data Entry Officer
- We are looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our company's databases. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with businesses/corporate organization as well as with customers to collect information
- The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner
- You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
- To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions
- Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good marketing skills.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from businesses and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Application Closing Date
- Ability to use Android phone or Ipad efficiently
- Good command of English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
31st October, 2019.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.