CSS Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa, with a reputation for excellent business practices. Our core business focus is to provide value added products and services that meets the basic needs of the populace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rice Mill Manager
Job status: Full time
Qualification and Experience
- Ensures safe Operation of the rice mill.
- Control all aspects for rice transfer handling, milling, bulk storage and packing
- Manages stock control & reconciliation
- Ensures optimal use of machines for quality rice production
- Identifies training needs and develops training plans for the rice milling team
- Ensures compliance with health & safety standards.
- Coordinates and controls rice milling processes
- Draws up production and maintenance schedules
- Monitors product quality standards.
- Ensures timely, quality and cost effective production,
- Plan budget for the rice mill operation,
- Degree in Food Science Technology, Agriculture science, Crop/Food production
- Impressive demonstrable track record and an additional skills/experience in Rice Processing /Milling within a similar position(s), at a similar level is a plus.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Have considerable knowledge of good management practices (GMP)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications to:
The General Manager,
CSS Group of Companies Nigeria,
20 Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokoro - Abuja.