Anchoria Asset Management (AAM) is a subsidiary of VFD Group Limited. The Company is a specialist provider of active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors. We are licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Nigeria.
Our investment products focus on capital preservation while providing income and asset class diversification.
We draw on the unique talents, backgrounds, and experiences of our associates to promote a diversified portfolio for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Partnership & Collaboration
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for maximizing Anchoria Asset Management’s overall business development potential through strategic collaboration and partnership with institutions and corporates.
- Coordinate all activities to ensure significant contribution to the company’s profitability objectives by identifying, deploying and engaging relevant platforms that ultimately maximize market penetration, growth, visibility and profitability
- Design and implement innovative products to drive strategic collaboration and partnership within the markets.
- Oversee the articulation and implementation of effective strategies targeted at the company’s business partnerships that maximize market penetration, customer growth, and profitability
- Leverage competitive intelligence and marketplace trends to provide insights and implement innovative products for profitability and market visibility.
- Coordinate all activities and collaboration to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage and direct all aspects of the business digitally. This includes strategizing, planning, developing and executing content plans, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance
- Design and implement collaboration activities targeted at specific customers, corporates and platforms that would maximize the Company’s market potentials and ultimately the strategic positioning of the brand.
- Develop propositions for promotional campaigns targeted at partnership with various market segment aimed at acquiring new customers and stimulating usage among existing customers.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive relationships with existing customers, new customers and within the digitally enabled prospects.
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders in defining effective e-channel to implement approved propositions.
- Meet financial targets across the different KPIs and other assignments as may be discussed with management.
- Design and deploy products targeted at various digital platforms that will ultimately maximize market penetration, growth, and profitability.
- Embed customer segmentation, consumer learning to understand how to deliver the right products to the right individual at the right time for a superior experience.
- Supervise the research and information gathering effort and ensure conduction of feasibility study in order to assess viability of product offerings.
- Provide innovative insights and make contributions and suggestions for product development.
Market Intelligence / Business environment monitoring:
- Keep abreast of global and local practices as it relates to the function’s operations. Gather intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the diverse markets within the Nigerian operating environment and proffer recommendations to the Executives.
- Actively coordinate the development of a viable, market penetration and market share acquisition framework targeted at the various AAM’s customer segment (i.e. corporates/institutions, and individuals) including platforms such e-commerce, and other industries.
- Obtain market information and seek client feedback for process optimization.
- Identify emerging technologies, developments and innovations and how they can be applied to the company’s business development drive. Propose creative and innovative business development digital solutions.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ team’s strategy.
- Provide such information to the MD and the Executives as required in order to assess the performance of the business and achievement of agreed strategy and budget.
- Carry out all other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Financial KPIs - as contained on SharePoint, KPIs (CORE)
- Percentage achievement with partnership creation
- Percentage growth of partnerships and platforms
- Number and quality of innovations in product development
- Percentage achievement of set target to achieved sales goal
- Turnover of reports delivery with minimal error.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Visionary and Inventive
- Technology Savvy
- Data analytics
- Relationship Management Skill
- Negotiation Skills
- Product development
Other required skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player
- Strong customer focus
- Commercial acumen and sound business awareness.
- B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Msc or MBA in Sales or Marketing
Application Closing Date
- Minimum 8 years work experience in Sales in financial industry
- Proven experience in digital space, e-commerce, and telemarketing
- Qualifications and membership in relevant professional body
25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the relevant position applied for as heading.