eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Analyst & Engagement Intern
- The Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern will work within the public health sector
- He/she analyses data related to public health issues and carries out both digital and physical engagement with stakeholders
- He/she will have a wide range of job duties, and will require computer and analytic skills to carry out these activities
- He/she will support in public health related eHealth research, as well as help in projects focused on technology for public health.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Public Health is required but a Master's Degree is most preferable.
Application Closing Date
- Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and Experience in conducting research and developing data collection tools.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
When the page opens, scroll down to apply.