CSS Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa, with a reputation for excellent business practices. Our core business focus is to provide value added products and services that meets the basic needs of the populace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job status: Full time
- Maintain employee records
- Overseeing disciplinary procedures and reporting same to Senior management
- Consult with Units/Departments to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions of service.
- A degree in HR Management, Membership of Chartered Institute or Personnel Development / Management, MBA or any added qualification is of advantage
- Should have work experience in HR for 8-10 years in a multinational company or start-up Group of companies with adequate knowledge in issues resolution and personnel development.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision and propose policies to Management level that will align with the goals of the organization.
- Should possess managerial payroll, data analytics, adaptability, training & Development, organizational and communication skills
- Should be able to develop and implement orientation programmes for new employees, carry out effective recruitment and hiring process
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications to:
The General Manager,
CSS Group of Companies Nigeria,
20 Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokoro - Abuja.