CSS Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa, with a reputation for excellent business practices. Our core business focus is to provide value added products and services that meets the basic needs of the populace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Control Officer
Job status: Full time
- A Bachelor of Arts degree in English Language, Business Management, Secretarial Management or HND, and or any additional qualification of added advantage.
- Should have cognate experience in filing, labelling, and classification of documents, online organizing and archiving of documents, maintain and call up documents as necessary for operations.
- Good typing and recording skills.
- Must have worked in a reputable high profile organization
- 2-3 years on electronic document management control system.
- Should be able to assist clients with filing out proper paperwork and filing process of the documents.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision and keep documents in registry in safe custody.
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, Word Processors, Spreadsheet programs, and Database systems
- Basic analytical experience
- Proficient typing skill
- Data organization and storage. knowledge
- Considerable experience in managing quality documentation functions in a ISO certified environment
- Sound knowledge in the use of Web-based tools, MS Outlook, WORD, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in leading teams across fast paced agricultural / processing sector.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications to:
The General Manager,
CSS Group of Companies Nigeria,
20 Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokoro - Abuja.