Mind Smith is one of Africa’s foremost education and management consulting firms. We have helped parents and schools achieve extraordinary results in their children’s academic performance by creating a best fit “student-tutor” pairing as well as assisting schools employ exceptional teachers with our customized recruitment strategies for schools. We have offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja and London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Lesson Tutor
- We seek to hire talented, knowledge-hungry and impactful Holistic Private Tutors to join our establishment.
Tutors will be required to:
- Schedule tutoring appointments with parents and students and arrive on time and prepared for lessons
- Create educational materials to further demonstrate subject matter to be covered in tutoring sessions
- Assess the progress of assigned students to ensure effective processes
- Plan creative lessons to engage and educate students
- Maintain a quiet and orderly workspace for students within the tutoring space
- Establish a friendly, encouraging and welcoming environment for students
- Connect with parents and keep them informed of student’s progress and areas to be improved
- Promote high standards for academic success and behavior as well as continually encouraging students to meet set standards.
- Required Profile For Job Ad : Holistic Private Tutor
Education and Experience
- Problem solving and analytical reasoning skills
- Communication (written & verbal)
- A drive to provide excellent academic results through delivering structured classes
- Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a First Degree in any discipline is required
- Certification from accredited schools and other education development agencies will be a bonus
- Experience in assessing the progress of assigned students to ensure effective processes
- An observable interest and passion for stated subject(s) of expertise
- Professional experience preparing lesson plans and personalized instruction
- Experience working with children in a supervised setting
- Personal accountability and reliability when scheduling sessions with parents and students
- Ability to teach and to make learning fun.
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.