Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Executive - Quantitative Research
Ref Id: R017100
Job Type: Full time
- The Insights Division of Kantar has developed expertise in human understanding, covering Brand, Innovation, Creative, Media, Commerce and Customer experience. They help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
- As a Senior Research Executive your primary responsibility is to run research projects from the beginning to the end with minimum supervision from your line Manager.
- Your other responsibilities include building a strong day to day working relationship with clients your team services, actively contributing in meetings and presenting results. Continually build your technical expertise as a market researcher and apply it to the work you do for your clients.
- Work mainly unsupervised and produce for sign off by line manager
- Present all or part of client presentations
- Develop/manage more junior members of the team
- Building strong working relationship with the Client Service account team
- Delivering the project on time & on budget
- Delivering required insights to meet the objectives of each project
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationship with clients
Application Closing Date
- Completed tertiary education - 3-year degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Business, Economics Social Sciences
- At least 2 years’ relevant market research experience in a research agency, client company, or management consultancy
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in the research industry.
- Strong analytical, numeracy skills and good knowledge on research basis and process
- Well organized and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience analysing data, writing reports & proposals
- Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office packages.
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- Previous Experience working in Quantitative Research
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online