Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Consultant
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- The contractor shall provide consultancy services for IT Infrastructure (Network, Telecoms, Server or desktop engineering) operational and non-routine related activities for existing and new initiatives on an Ad-hoc basis.
- Provide skilled support roles and Project Interface/Assurance roles on new and existing IT Infrastructure services and Plant/Non-Plant Projects. This will require meeting service delivery goals and request fulfillment regarding IT Infrastructure services (Datacoms, Telecoms, Hosting Services, (on premise & cloud) and Desktop engineering).
- Provide non-operational related expertise on Ad-hoc basis regarding new and existing IT Infrastructure services/ equipment
- Market intelligence and Analytics data on IT infrastructure services/technology for decision making purposes. IT Infrastructure Audit and performance base lining based on best practice
Application Closing Date
- Business analysis /project management experience ( Added Advantage)
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET C# programming language
- Application scripting skills ( Added advantage)
- Sound knowledge of application development tools - Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Good understanding of SQL
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- A university degree in Computer Science or any science related field
- 7-10 years post-graduation experience out of which 5 years should have been in reputable organization or Oil & Gas preferably
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online