Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician - Service Desk Support Services
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Incident Management:
- Serve as Customers’ interface for all IMT Unit
- Provide 1stlevel client application support to Users
- Trouble shoot and resolve User’s computer systems faults over phone
- Coordination of IT phone support activity as first line IT customer relationship management. Call management - Quick response to calls, routing of the calls to available phone support agent; and escalation to next relevant support level based on company standard procedure and process.
- Logging of calls, incidents, problems using company Service Management Tool inclusive of Remedy
- Provide Email/Storage support for Clients
- VPN/Remote Assistance Support
- Ensure client systems have correct configurations (DNS, DHCP, Server mappings)
- User Profile, Quota, Folder & Print account management
- Management of Print access for End Users
- Trouble shoot and resolve User’s computer systems faults
- Provide 1stlevel Network Support (Network Patching)
- Individual UPS support
- Provide Digital signage support
- Audio conferencing Support
- Provide support for the following collaborating tools VC, client Lync and Skype for busi
- Carry out End Points cable management
- Collaboration with third party vendors for on-site hardware support activities
- HND in Computer Engineering/Electronics/ Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/Electronics/ Electronic Engineering
- ITIL Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Windows 10) or Modern Desktop Administrator Associate o Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Microsoft Office 365) or Enterprise Administrator Expert
- BMC Remedy Certification - Required for process support
- Good knowledge of Analytics g. Business Object Reporting Tool
- Knowledge supporting Microsoft environments (e.g., Windows, Exchange, SQL, et) will be an advantage.
- Good communication skill in English language
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Troubleshooting skill
- Problem solving Skills
- Analytical skill for reporting.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum experience Phone Support
- Field Support.
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online