Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy, Planning and Enterprise Architecture Services Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Residents
- Communicate key facts on IMT Operations and IMT improvement plans, status updates to stakeholders on a timely basis (Weekly, Monthly and annually) to ensure effective management of IM&T activiti
- Assist IMT stakeholders (Project Managers, Technical Leads/Senior Systems Analysts, Enterprise / Solutions Architects) to enable them to translate business ideas and functional requirements into high-level design, low-level design and technical requirements for development projects.
- Develop effective and concise business cases to support periodic planning and enable executive decision making on proposed initiative
- Create and maintain roadmaps and evaluate new initiatives with trusted solution providers and business units to support annual and five-year planning
- Develop high-level and detailed business requirements documents for new initiatives, by leading teams that identify, validate for accuracy, tracking, analyze and document high- level functional and non-functional
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for client
- Ensure business needs and benefits are understood for new initiatives, prioritize all initiatives accurately against the technology
- Participate in IT projects post implementation and IT Master plan reviews
- Information Planning and Analysis services - A University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Information Technology.
- Strategy And Enterprise Architecture Scheduling/ Planning Services - A University Degree/HND in any disciplin IT related professional qualifications such as ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT etc. and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools shall be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Information Planning and Analysis services - 5 to 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 years should have been in a similar position in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas
- Strategy And Enterprise Architecture Scheduling/ Planning Services - 3 to 5 years post- graduation experience, out of which 2 years should have been in a similar position in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online