Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Monitoring/enforcement of compliance for availability, confidentiality and integrity of Company information Asset
- Administration of security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Provision of technical expertise on critical information security issues
- Identification and documentation of trends, failures and exceptions in security controls to ensure effective threat control
- Execution of compliance checks to ensure compliance to company policies, standards and all relevant security updates on systems to effectively protect Company Information Assets.
Application Closing Date
- 10 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been in a similar position in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas company
- A University degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering; professional qualifications and membership will is an added advantage.
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online