Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Operation Support
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provide support for all Network Services, Activities and supporting devices during office hours
- Provide out of hours support for Network Services, Activities and supporting devices to ensure 24/7 service availability
- Carry out Preventive Maintenance according to given schedule and generate required
- Provide support for Network Operational Projects
- Carry out monitoring, testing & reporting of Network systems based on agreed schedules and format
- Provide support for Installation, Movement, addition, change (configuration and hardware) and Decommissioning of network devices
- Support for availability of up-to-date documentation for Network services and devices
- Maintain an inventory of all deployed network devices in various locations
- Respond to call-outs within agreed SLA for Installation, Move, Add & Changes including non-manned sit
- Escalate 3rd Party incidents to Service Providers to ensure service SLAs are met
- Troubleshooting/ Resolution of Network Incidents/ Problems in collaboration with the OEM/3rd Party contractor.
- Providing Network Management information reporting (daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Ad-hoc) on network infrastructure health status and service utiliza
- B.Sc / HND Engineering/ Computer Science
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Analytical skill.
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Applicable in field of discipline with proof
- CCNA with good standing
- Project Management certificate – Added Advantage
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online