Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Server Operation Support
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Resolve User Profile on Server
- Implement Quota, Folder and Print account schemes
- Support of Print access for Users in the backend server
- Provide support for management of Windows based server services including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WINS, DFS on the Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 OS platforms.
- Support provisioning of new servers within the enterprise
- Support maintenance of servers (Physical and Virtual) within the enterprise on IMACD basis
- Create, Modify and delete Users’ E-mail, Lync and Windows
- Supports Organizational Units in AD
- Provide backend support for Lync and Skype for Business
- Provide reports on all assigned activities inclusive of PMs, patches on agreed basis.
- Carry out Anti-Virus updates, Patch deployment, systems welfare monitoring and basic remediation
- Provide support for VMware ESXi and VSphere platforms
- Carry out continuous monitoring and reporting on system health (Servers , Storage)
- Provide support for Backup operations and recovery services
- Participate and Monitor Backup and Restore operations and provide relevant report.
- Support in the Failover Test of Server and storage Services
- Support preventive maintenance on all data center systems
- Provide support for Server Operational Projects
- BSc. / HND Engineering/ Computer Science
- MCSA Certification in either Windows Server 2012 or 2016 - MUST HAVE
- VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT)- MUST HAVE
- ITIL Foundation Certificate – ADDED ADVANTAGE
- Valid VCP (VMware Certified Professional) – ADDED ADVANTAGE
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online