Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecoms Operation Support Contractor (Field Support Engineer, Technician and Rigger)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- The contractor shall provide 2nd level/ backend support for Telecommunication services and within agreed SLA to ensure service continuity. Contractor shall be responsible for provision of appropriate tools for effective delivery of this service.
- The second level support requirement shall include but not limited to the following:
- Microwave systems (All Locations)
- Fiber Optic Cable campus networks
- Public Address System
- Clock System
- Satellite Phone
- Scada mode
- VHF radio
- Telephony (IP & Analog) support (OSB & GTS locations)
- Tower Rigging support
- Project Team interface Support
- Minor Call Off Support
- Tower Rigging support.
Provision of this service shall include the following:
- Provide support for all Telecom Services, Activities and supporting devices during office hours
- Provide out of hours support for Telecoms Services, Activities and supporting devices to ensure 24/7 service availability
- Carry out Preventive Maintenance according to given schedule and generate required
- Provide support for Telecom Operational Projects
- Carry out monitoring, testing & reporting of Telecoms systems based on agreed schedules and format
- Provide support for Installation, Movement, addition, change (configuration and hardware) and Decommissioning of Telecom devi
- Keep up-to-date inventory and documentation of all deployed telecommunication infrastructure in various locations (items, users and location)
- Log/manage service outages in Remedy Service Management tool within agreed
- Provide Interface support to 3rd Party Service Providers in troubleshooting and service restoration (WAN Leased Circuit Providers, Internet Service Providers, Satellite Phone Service Providers, Mobile/Data/GSM Service Providers, Cable TV providers, etc).
- Respond to call-outs within agreed SLA for Installation, Move, Add & Changes including non-manned sit
- Troubleshooting/ Resolution of Telecoms Incidents/ Problems in collaboration with the OEM/3rd Party contractor.
- Provide site interface support to Shareholder companies on maintenance/project activities
- Providing Telecoms Management information reporting (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Ad-hoc) on network infrastructure health status and service utilization.
- Use Permit system in obtaining approval for carrying out all work
- Carry out daily support in compliance with applicable regulation for operating Telecommunication equipment.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and in compliance with safety processes for carrying out work (Permit to Work, Job Hazard Analysis).
- Provide interface support role on Projects for IT related scope of work and apply Shell DEP
- Carry out site survey with Project team and provide input to IT SME for developing Scope of work and project costing activities
- Interface with on-site contractors in delivery of IT related scope and st
- Field Support Engineers – B.Sc/ HND Engineering/ Computer Science
- Technicians and Riggers – OND in Science Field/ City Guild
Field Support Engineers:
- Fiber Optics Cable Network (Splicing, termination, troubleshooting and testing).
- Basic knowledge of Eclipse microwave radio system
- Advanced knowledge of Public Address System (Bosch Praesideo)
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Troubleshooting skill (use of Root Cause Analysis model)
- Field Support Engineers - ITIL Foundation V3
- Fiber Optic Cable Certification - Added Advantage
- Technicians - None
- Riggers – Riggers’ certificate
Application Closing Date
- Field Support Engineers - 7 years
- Technicians - 5 years
- Riggers - 5 years.
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online