Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
- We are looking for a Head, Sales and Marketing to oversee and manage our already existing team of Sales Executives across all our braches in Nigeria.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing marketing activities/plans that would ensure effective maximization of the company’s market potentials.
- Source for viable clients for all core services
- Ensure that the company’s products are fully subscribed to at all times
- Support marketing activities, including trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, presentations, publications, mailings, etc
- Assist the team in Identifying and following up on prospective clients within defined area and/or target reach
- Book prospects meetings with key decision makers to identify and progress opportunities
- Open new relationships with genuine potentials to develop into profitable long term clients
- Ensure detailed prospect records are fully maintained.
- Continually update and develop knowledge of the overall market place, the group’s product and service portfolio and competitor activities and inform management thereon
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation and close;
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following defined corporate policies and procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- A Master’s degree in Marketing or a sales oriented course will be an added advantage
- Must have had 4-6 years post NYSC Experience, leading and managing sales/marketing teams.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies.
Competences and Qualities:
Application Closing Date
- In-depth understanding of the industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent resource management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - people management, mentoring/ coaching and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Effective in solving complex and demanding operational & managerial challenges
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
23rd October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.