Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a high-end Real Estate company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Real Estate/Properties)
- We are looking to recruit a goal-driven Business Development Manager (Real Estate/Properties), preferable female - capable of driving the business towards achieving the targeted bottom line.
Education, Experience & General Requirements
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Identify and develop business opportunities for landscape services.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Identifies, evaluates and pursues potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation.
- High-level engagement with the management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis and development.
- Development of annual sales goals.
- Ensures the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research.
- Formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study. MSc/MBA in a related discipline will be a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate (properties) to corporate organizations and HNIs.
- Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Strong and huge client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and will be preferred.
Key Skills & Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Leadership Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
27th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.