Kofo Agro Allied Limited Established in 2017, Our primary aim is to produce Nigeria's finest garri under the best hygienic conditions. KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Up to date and compliant with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Assisting management in the decisionmaking process by preparing budgets financial forecasts.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions which could have a financial impact on the business.
Application Closing Date
- Must be residing in Iseyin, Oyo State.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education,certification or experience may be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Excellent understanding of mathematics, accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV using the Job Title as the subject to: [email protected]