The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer (CONHESS 9)
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must be legally qualified to practice as a Barrister, Solicitor in Nigeria and has acquired at least two years post call cognate experience.
26th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address their type-written Application to "The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi" enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi - Anambra.
- Please indicate your phone number in your application.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.