Deloitte Nigeria - Our client, a not for profit project with the objective to support women's improved livelihood opportunities in targeted communities of Nigeria is seeking to fill strategic position below:
Job Title: Innovation and Partnership Consultant (Federal Level)
Abia, Edo, Kebbi, Niger, Ogun and Taraba
- The Innovation and Partnership Consultant will provide strategic guidance and management of the Project’s Innovation portfolio of solid collaborations amongst stakeholders of the project.
- The Consultant’s responsibilities will be carried out in accordance with the project’s broader innovation strategy, and support innovation programmes and priorities.
- This is to support innovative approaches aimed at addressing supply side barriers, including access to financial services as well as improving effective project implementation.
- Provide coordination of key Project partnerships in the development and implementation of a pilot innovation product development programmes.
- Forge strategic relationship that will help deliver results in a resourceful manner by using the latest technology and solutions in areas such as M&E, Grants delivery, community mobilization and Learning.
- Showcase, replicate and scale up successful innovative ventures that have demonstrated measurable success in the project areas.
- Partner with Private sector players to take advantage of the high mobile penetration rate in Nigeria to bridge information gap women groups.
- Facilitate partnership between women and financial institutions, to create business processes and systems that improve their businesses without unneccesary transactions costs.
- Coordinate research and development of select future technology areas alongside partnerships team as well as provide support and coordination to market research activities with chosen partner(s).
- Work with key partners to design handbooks/booklets on future areas that will address criteria for products created with social need and impact in mind.
- Support design thinking across innovation work including support of partnership with organizations and academic institutions to explore integration into projects.
- Produce, write, edit and organize materials related to associated partnerships, as well as for internal stakeholders and support events work with provision of concepts, content, participants.
- Provide expertise on innovation activities when requested including communications, monitoring and evaluation efforts, speaking engagements, etc.
Application Closing Date
- Master's degree in International Development, Public Health, Public Policy, Communications and related fields
- 10 or more years of relevant, progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme and relationship management
- Experience in start-up organizations combined with established relevant and extensive linkage in community activities. .
- Experience in project management, development of project management tools such as task prioritization, budget monitoring, regular progress updates to all stakeholders and rolling out of large scale projects especially in hard to reach areas.
- Proven capacity to work with and encourage collaboration among teams across different locations and with different technical skills
- Capacity to support coordination and participation in events with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage relationships with partners, including government ministries, women groups, universities, intellectual leaders, NGOs and the private sector
- Strong writing and communication skills and the aptitude to handle competing messages and priorities with multiple audiences and management of complex partnerships
- Understanding of mobile technology for development, familiarity with information systems and communication technologies is an asset.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative thinker who can also translate ideas into practical applications
- Ability to think strategically, and act with initiative to deliver results with analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online