Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Consultant - Sharepoint
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- Requirements gathering for and planning/execution of technology solution implementations for Enterprise Content and Records Management (ECRM) program
- Development of taxonomy and structure for content organization, and detailed content lifecycle management process that creation or capturing knowledge once for reuse many times to benefit Community of Practice (COP) users, multiple departments, offices, commands and/or organization
- Implementation of strategies to apply retention to electronically stored data
- Enforcement of record/information assets in compliance with company legal, regulatory, and risk mitigation needs
- Provision of expertise and input into technology and business projects that affect or are affected by the ECRM program, and assure that these activities fully support and implement the ECRM program policies; drive adherence and usage of ECRM processes and
- Design of audit program for monitoring compliance with the ECRM program
- Provision of high level knowledge management planning
- Advisory role to Content Managers on best practices
- Define, track, measure, and communicate KPIs for the ECRM Program
- B.Sc. /HND in Engineering/Computer Science
- ITIL Foundation V3 , AIIM
Application Closing Date
- 7 years of Experience on similar activities.
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online