A reputable Business Membership Organisation (BMO) on the island seeks the services of competent professionals to the fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the DG/C.E.O
- The position is strategic, and requires a very close work relationship with the CEO
- The ideal Candidate must be innovative, flexible, versatile, confident, result-oriented and able to work out sketchy, sometimes, complex business information to a practical and deliverable conclusion with minimal or no supervision.
- To free the CEO’s time via the provision of a dedicated high-level administrative and business focused support as well as ensure the smooth running of the company by virtue of administrative role even in complex, and equivocal business/office condition.
Qualification and Experience
- Maintain CEO’s calendar, prioritize, harmonize, schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize, review, prioritize, and manage the CEO’s paper and electronic business correspondences including his e-mails and personal and business invitations; (and determine the appropriate action to take on his behalf)
- Assist CEO with communications content management and proofreading of business-related correspondences as well as provide administrative support for speaking engagements, and media appearances.
- Prepare and ensure minutes of meetings are accurate and undertake prompt follow-up of actionable items from the meeting.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel bookings proactively, ensuring all necessary materials and required information, both official and personal, are intact. Support the CEO with planning, managing the budget and ensuring accurate expense reports.
- Provide back up and assist the CEO with the management of key projects with the goal of delivering on time, within budget and within the scope
- Compile management reports and presentations focused on the Company’s productivity and operations while exercising good judgment and discretion with highly confidential information.
- Stand in the gap for the CEO during meetings, participating in teamwork, and report to the CEO as needed/required.
- Perform other related administrative duties and responsibilities as directed and as required from time to time.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor of Science or Art (B.Sc. or BA) minimum
- Master of Science or Art (M.Sc. or MBA) optional.
- Minimum of 5 cognate years’ of Secretarial/Administrative/Project Management experience.
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.